So my training for my marathon has got me running about 20-25 miles a week and many/most of those miles are filled with the most random and thoughtless thoughts, which I have decided to share with you, as I’m nice like that.
1. I bet I’ve run more than five miles now. One and a half? Damn it!
2. I should have peed before I left the house.
3. Why is Adele on my running playlist.
4. My leg hurts.
5. My foot hurts.
6. Everything hurts.
7. How do you breath normally? Ugh, now I feel like I can’t breath right.
8. I think I could eat a pack of mince pies as a reward for this run.
9. “HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE” ah man, I love Adele.
10. Bugger, I should have brought more water with me.
11. Oh, a fellow runner coming towards me. Should I say hi?
12. She totally ignored me, how rude. I probably shouldn’t have waved like the queen though.
13. I must have been running for many days/hours.
14. Do joggers usually find the dead body, on news reports, or are they the bodies?
15. Oh my days this hill is my Everest.
16. Oh my days this other hill is my second Everest.
17. What is 13 miles in kilometres?
18. Is there a god?
19. I wonder what I actually look like running. I think it’s best that I don’t know the answer.
20. For the love of any deity, I want a coffee.